Author(s): Ed May; Les Simpson
Automotive | Trades
Automotive Mechanics Volume 2 is print only.
The eighth edition of May and Simpson's Automotive Mechanics Volume 1 covers principles, applications and general servicing requirements that relate to passenger and light commercial vehicles. With full-colour illustrations and photographs, this new edition provides thorough coverage of the most relevant developments in the Australian automotive industry.
This market-leading series addresses the requirements of the Automotive Industry Retail, Service and Repair Training Package (AUR12).
- Completely Australian content mapped to the relevant competencies in the AUR12 training package
- Full-colour photos and illustrations
- Updated information on environmental issues with legislative changes
- A brand new part covering Alternative Drive Systems written in response to the increasing use of hybrid and fuel cell drive systems
- Coverage of the latest developments in audio and digital technology such as blue tooth navigation, GPS systems, DVD players, MP3s & iPods, and hands-free mobile phones
- Completely rewritten sections on engine management, fuel injection systems and ignition systems, including additional detail on oscilloscopes for diagnosis and testing
- Connect Plus Automotive a web based assignment and assessment platform